Aminocore: BCAA Supplement Powder
- 350% More Anabolic Activity
- Optimal Ratio of BCAAs 45:30:25
- No Fillers, Zero Non-BCAA Aminos, Sugar-Free
- Additional Power of B Vitamins
- Absolutely Incredible Taste
350% More Anabolic ActivityAminocore natural BCAA supplement delivers 8.18g of BCAA in a 45:30:25 ratio clinically proven to provide a 350% increase in activation of muscle growth signals. The purest, free-form source of BCAA, Aminocore has no added fillers or non-BCAA aminos. Aminocore’s BCAAs are 100% pure prior to flavoring. Typical 2:1:1 sources contain impurities resulting in cloudiness, oily foam, sediment, and the worst – a harsh bitter taste! Aminocore is the cleanest, purest, best-tasting BCAA supplement money can buy.
Why take BCAA Supplements: BCAA Powder Benefits• Improves recovery by slowing muscle breakdown, repairing or building muscle. • Better exercise efficiency and exercise capacity by optimizing energy. • Increases red blood cell count, hemoglobin, hematocrit and serum albumin to help with performance. • Lower fasting blood glucose and decrease creatine phosphokinase, which means less inflammation, better red blood cell formation, and better formation of storage carbohydrate.
Combining EAAs & BCAA Supplement Benefits● Retain, stimulate and build muscle. ● Enhance mental focus during training. ● Enhance fat burning and glucose tolerance. ● Support hormonal balance during intense training. ● Enhance endurance performance and decrease fatigue.
How to Use BCAA Powder: Stack for faster lean muscle growth and fat lossTo develop a complete physique and improve training performance, we must first be sure that our EAA levels are suitably high. The best way to do this is to take both a reputable EAA product like MUSCLEAA and a BCAA formula like Aminocore. This, combined with a high protein powder supplement like ISOFLEX, are the keys to building a lean, muscular physique.
Boost Muscle Growth and Performance with the AMINOCORE AdvantageWhat is BCAA powder? Muscle protein is made up of 20 Amino Acids (AA), of which nine are considered Essential Amino Acids (EAAs), meaning they cannot be produced by the body in amounts necessary to sustain, much less optimize, physiological functioning and muscle growth. When it comes to getting the correct balance of EAAs, hard training athletes, including bodybuilders, must remember that muscle protein is in a constant state of turnover where protein synthesis is occurring continuously to replace proteins that are constantly being broken down for energy and tissue repair. A failure to achieve the right balance of dietary EAAs means that it will be impossible to synthesize new muscle proteins. Instead, the breakdown of lean mass will continue to supersede its regeneration and the athlete will fail to grow a single ounce of muscle. This is where the Branched-Chain Amino Acids’ L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine (muscle-specific EAAs) are of particular importance. Of the three BCAAs, L-Leucine remains the primary precursor for muscle protein synthesis and plays a major role as a regulator of intracellular signaling pathways – notably mTOR – that are responsible for switching on and sustaining muscle protein synthesis (growth).4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14 But all three BCAAs, along with the remaining EAAs, must be supplied in exactly the right ratio for full muscle-building effect.1, 2, 3, 19, 21
That a steady infusion of BCAAs, and a complete balance of all EAAs, remains essential to continuous muscle growth is undeniable. For the purposes of building muscle and optimizing energy, however, the BCAAs reign supreme. To perform their role, these “muscle” aminos, unlike other aminos, are spared by the liver and instead go directly to the muscles, where they are used for fuel or to build and repair muscle. The harder we work, the more we burn through our BCAA supply. This means that to keep the muscles firing to their fullest and growth steady we must have on board a bounteous supply of BCAAs. With the advent of the ground-breaking AMINOCORE, today’s most potent BCAA formulation, we can now maintain a constant state of muscle protein synthesis to avoid the catabolic consequences of unregulated muscle breakdown. In this way, the high dose BCAAs contained in AMINOCORE have a unique capacity to stimulate the highest possible rate of muscle protein synthesis. In addition, this specifically-engineered product will also fuel protein synthesis triggering training intensity while stripping bodyfat to single digits. Here’s how it works.
Optimal ratio of BCAAs: The proper ratio of BCAAs in sufficient qualities remains paramount for maximum muscle protein synthesis. As such, AMINOCORE provides a scientifically-validated 45:30:25 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine and an unrivalled 8.18g of BCAAs to maintain, and sustain for longer, the highest degree of muscle protein synthesis. The study from the Karolinska Institute, a world leading medical university also responsible for selecting Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine, found that supplementing with high-potency BCAAs such as those found in AMINOCORE profoundly enhanced human muscle anabolism, an effect that was mediated through changes in signaling pathways controlling protein synthesis.5 Indeed, the BCAAs were found to be a major catalyst in muscle cell Anabolic Signaling, engaging this process by a staggering 350%.
Powerful BCAAs: Along with its powerful anabolic and anticatabolic (muscle preserving) benefits, the BCAAs in AMINOCORE also help the body to tap into fat stores while hanging on to hard-earned muscle.13 In addition, AMINOCORE doubles as a fuel source during prolonged exercise when glycogen stores have been depleted. During training, the body invariably leeches protein from muscle to provide a backup energy source. By taking AMINOCORE both before and during our workouts, the body will instead turn to a ready supply of BCAAs rather than hard-fought muscle tissue, a process that preserves muscle, boosts energy and enhances metabolic efficiency (and fat loss).16, 17
Additional power of B Vitamins: As well as significantly boosting muscle protein synthesis to keep muscle turnover high and muscle growth on the increase, AMINOCORE supplies a uniquely-powerful matrix of six B-Vitamins (varied forms of B3, B6, B9, and B12) to upregulate metabolic power, release cellular energy, support muscle protein synthesis and optimize nutrient absorption.
The Right RatioAs stated above, and as scientifically shown, the correct ratio of BCAAs remains among the most important of muscle growth determinants. With AMINOCORE, the lifter receives a perfect 45:30:25 ratio of BCAAs to optimize continuous growth. This ratio includes 3681mg of Leucine, that unparalleled trigger of muscle protein synthesis, to greatly enhance the body’s nitrogen balance: an anabolic state of active muscular growth. A ‘limiting nutrient’, L-Leucine must also be supplied in specific amounts in relation to other aminos in order to properly assimilate protein in the body. AMINOCORE also features 2454 mg L-Valine, a key component in glucose metabolism, protein synthesis and immune support. L-Valine enhances glucose production for energy during intensive training, thus providing the endurance edge, while also improving the detoxification of excess nitrogen in the liver, thus reducing fatigue to further bolster energy levels. Finally, AMINOCORE provides 2045mg L-Isoleucine, which increases the rate of post-workout muscle recovery and the regulation of blood sugar. L-Isoleucine also assists hemoglobin formation to boost red blood cell effectiveness, to further increase energy levels and extend muscular endurance.
High Potency BCAAsA product that is clinically proven to provide a 350% increase in muscle growth activation has to be of the high possible potency and efficacy. Along with being the purest, free-form source of BCAAs and having no added fillers or non-BCAA aminos, AMINOCORE natural BCA powder achieves such a staggering increase by supplying 8.18g of highly bioavailable BCAAs in the perfect ratio. With the right dosage and the purest possible pharmaceutical-grade formulation, clinically significant results in muscle protein synthesis, energy-enhancement and fat loss can be achieved. This is the AMINOCORE Advantage.
Killer BsTo augment its muscle-boosting ratio of BCAAs, a further key feature of AMINOCORE is the combined effectiveness of six B-Vitamins (varied forms of B3, B6, B9, and B12), which work together to engage a number of important metabolic processes in the body to: enhance fat loss; break down nutrients down into more readily absorbed constituents; improve protein metabolism and cellular growth; upregulate cell signalling and DNA reparation; boost immunity; enhance red blood cell formation; and, with their antioxidant function, improve health and vitality.10, 15
Balancing the EAAsTo develop a complete physique and improve training performance, we must first be sure that our EAA levels are suitably high. The best way to do this is to take both a reputable EAA product like MusclEAA and BCAA formula like AMINOCORE. The key thing to remember here is that whenever EAA (including BCAA) levels are low, muscle tissue will be sacrificed and energy levels will plummet.18, 20 Therefore, to maximize muscle growth, each of the nine EAAs must at all times be in ratios conducive to keeping the structural metabolism essential to the biosynthesis of new proteins high. This, combined with a high protein powder supplement like ISOFLEX, well-balanced diet, hard training and proper rest and recovery are the true keys to building a lean, muscular physique.
- Anthony, J. C. et al. (2000). Orally administered leucine stimulates protein synthesis in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats in association with increased eIF4F formation. Nutr.130, 139–145.
- Aguiar, A.F. et al. (2017). Free leucine supplementation during an 8-week resistance training program does not increase muscle mass and strength in untrained young adult subjects. Amino Acids. 2017 Jul;49(7):1255-1262.
- Atherton, P. J. et al. (2010b). Distinct anabolic signalling responses to amino acids in C2C12 skeletal muscle cells. Amino Acids38, 1533–1539.
- Apro, W. et al. (2010). Influence of supplementation with branched-chain amino acids in combination with resistance exercise on p70S6 kinase phosphorylation in resting and exercising human skeletal muscle. Acta Physiol (Oxf). Nov;200(3):237-48.
- Blomstrand, E. et al. (2006). Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
- Garlick, P.J. et al. (1988). Amino acid infusion increases the sensitivity of muscle protein synthesis in vivo to insulin. Effect of branched chain amino acids. Biochem J. 254:579–84.
- Håkan K. R. et al. (2004). Branched-chain amino acids increase p70S6k phosphorylation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 287:1-7.
- Howatson, G. et al. (2012). Exercise-induced muscle damage is reduced in resistance-trained males by branched chain amino acids: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. Jul 12;9:20
- Ispoglou, T. et al. (2011). Daily L-leucine supplementation in novice trainees during a 12-week weight training program. Int J Sports Physiol Perform. Mar;6(1):38-50.
- Kennedy D. O. (2016). B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy--A Review. Nutrients, 8(2), 68.
- Kimball, S. R., et al. (2006). Signaling pathways and molecular mechanisms through which branched-chain amino acids mediate translational control of protein synthesis. J Nutr. Jan;136(1 Suppl):227S-31S.
- Kobayashi, H. et al. (2006). Modulations of muscle protein metabolism by branched-chain amino acids in normal and muscle-atrophying rats. J Nutr. 136:234S–6S.
- Louad, R.J. et al. (1995). Overnight branched-chain amino acid infusion causes sustained suppression of muscle proteolysis. Metabolism. 44:424–9.
- Paddon-Jones, D. et al. (2005). Exogenous amino acids stimulate human muscle anabolism without interfering with the response to mixed meal ingestion. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. Apr;288(4)
- Spradley, B. D. et al. (2012). Ingesting a pre-workout supplement containing caffeine, B-vitamins, amino acids, creatine, and beta-alanine before exercise delays fatigue while improving reaction time and muscular endurance. Nutrition & metabolism, 9, 28.
- Sharp, C. P. et al. (2010). Amino acid supplements and recovery from high-intensity resistance training. J Strength Cond Res. Apr;24(4):1125-30.
- Shimomura, Y. et al. (2006). Nutraceutical Effects of Branched-Chain Amino Acids on Skeletal Muscle. Nutr. 136:529S-532S, February
- Shimomura, Y. et al. (2004). Exercise Promotes BCAA Catabolism: Effects of BCAA Supplementation on Skeletal Muscle during Exercise. Nutr. 134:1583S-1587S, June
- Volpi, E. et al. (2003). Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 78:250–8.
- Wilkinson, D. J. et al. (2013). Effects of leucine and its metabolite β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate on human skeletal muscle protein metabolism. J Physiol. Jun 1;591(11):2911-23.
- Wu, G. (2009). Amino acids: metabolism, functions, and nutrition. Amino Acids. May;37(1):1-17.
Serving Size 1 scoop (10.5 g)
Servings Per Container 30
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DAILY VALUE|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%∆|
(as Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate[P5P])
(as Folic Acid & 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)
|668 mcg DFE||167%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||6 mcg||250%|
|AMINOCORE ™ BCAAs[9:6:5]||8180mg||†|
|L-LEUCINE [45%] 3,681mg|
|L-VALINE [30%] 2,454mg|
|L-ISOLEUCINE [25%] 2,045 mg|
∆ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.