These delicious, moist brownies make the perfect protein bar with 9 grams of protein per square.
- 1 ¼ cups Splenda
- 1 cup all purpose unbleached flour
- ¾ cups cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/3 cup ISOFLEX Isolated Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet mini chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups of baby food prunes with apple purée
- ¾ cups light vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp fat-free milk
- Pam Low Fat Cooking Spray
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven 350°F
In a large bowl, mix Splenda, flour, cocoa, ISOFLEX protein powder, 1 tbsp mini morsels, baking powder, baking soda and chopped walnuts. (Reserve 2 tbsp walnuts for topping).
In a separate bowl, mix egg whites, prune with apple puree, vanilla yogurt, fat-free milk and vanilla extract. Slowly add dry mixture into wet mixture and blend thoroughly using a spatula. Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour mixture into pan. Top mixture evenly with last the tbsp of mini morsels and walnuts. Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool and serve . Makes 18 servings
Nutrition Facts per Serving (one 64 gram slice)
Total Fats: 3 g
Total Carbs: 13 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 9 g