Your tastebuds deserve something a little bit more! Treat yourself to this collagen-infused chocolate mousse, made with creamy avocados, dark chocolate, sweet honey, and our skin and joint supporting ALLMAX Naturals Collagen powder.
- 2 Avocados, riped
- 3.5 oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 scoop of COLLAGEN Powder
- Toppings: fresh-cut fruit, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- Place all ingredients in a food processor (except toppings).
- Blend until smooth to create the mousse.
- Scoop into a bowl and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit when ready to enjoy.
- Serves for 4 portions.
GRASS FED & PASTURE RAISED
The ALLMAX Naturals line introduces all-new sourced from Grass Fed and Pasture Raised cows, Collagen Powder with added Biotin and Vitamin C. Our Collagen Protein is derived from Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Peptides, giving you 9 g of protein in every scoop. Collagen is essential for production of connective tissue and provides support for healthy joints, hair, nails and skin. What makes ALLMAX Naturals Collagen so special? Our triple-action formula not only contains Collagen but the added benefits of Vitamin C that aids in the synthesis of Collagen along with Biotin for extra support in the formation of healthy hair, nails and skin.
- 10 g of Collagen for joint & bone health*
- 10,000 mcg of Biotin for skin, hair & nail strength*
- 90 mg of Vitamin C aids in tissue regeneration*
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the body making up over 30% and acts as the glue that holds everything together. Over time, as we age, the natural production of collagen slows resulting in the signs of visible aging such as wrinkles, sagging skin, joint pain and weak nails. By supplementing with Collagen one can aid in reversing these signs of aging and reduce aches and pains. Now you can look AND feel your best! For Athletes that train intensely there is also an increased inevitably of sore joints and muscle pains. Collagen aids in supporting and building strong, flexible ligaments, tendons, cartilage and muscle. So you can recover faster and keep training harder.