Tired of dry protein cookies that taste artificially sweetened? Well, these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies taste just like the real thing but with added GOLD ALLWHEY protein!
- 2 scoops GOLD ALLWHEY Vanilla
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup baking Stevia or sweetener of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or coconut oil spray.
- In a food processor or blender mix together all ingredients except the chocolate chips until well combined.
- Remove the blade from the food processor or blender and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up the cookie dough and drop dough on cookie sheet about two inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool on pan for 2 minutes. Then enjoy!
100% WHEY PROTEIN SOURCE
PREMIUM PROTEIN, AMAZING TASTE, PURE RESULTS
Not only does GOLD ALLWHEY deliver all the protein you need, each scoop contains only 4 g of carbs and 130 calories per serving. That’s 70% less carbs and sugars vs regular whey protein powders! Get all the gains in lean mass without the added carbs. GOLD ALLWHEY: pure, premium, un-denatured whey protein.