- 2lbs of chicken pieces (thighs, wings, legs, breasts)
- 4 cups of gluten-free cornflakes (Erewhon Organic brand)
- 2 cups of butternut squash
- 6 egg whites
- 3 cups of organic rice flour
11 Spice Mixture
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried majoran
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp onion salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease baking pan.
- Wash chicken pieces and place in large bowl. Season meat with 11 cooking spices.
- Coat seasoned chicken with organic rice flour.
- In a separate bowl crush 4 cups of whole grain flakes using blender and mix with cup of rice flour.
- Place 2 cups of butternut squash in a medium saucepan and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add egg whites to butternut squash and puree using blender.
- Bread chicken with butternut squash puree and whole grain flake mixture and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with organic oil spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes on a cooling rack, and serve.