Who else has been on a baking rampage lately while in quarantine?
Team ALLMAX athlete Jen Ronzitti IFBB BIKINI PRO was craving something sweet and made delicious GOLD ALLWHEY Protein Funfetti Cake!
- 115g unsweetened applesauce
- 120g unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1.5 tsp cake batter extract
- 184g liquid egg whites
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 scoops GOLD ALLWHEY Vanilla or Birthday Cake flavor
- 1/4 cup stevia or Splenda (adjust more or less according to desired sweetness)
- 1 tbsp sprinkles (and a little extra to sprinkle on top before baking)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients together to create a mixture (adding in the protein last).
- Pour the mixture in a greased 9×9 baking pan and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Make sure to test that it’s cooked by sticking a toothpick in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, it’s done! After it cools for 5 minutes, cut into 16 servings.
Recipe made by @jenronfit
GOLD ALLWHEY – 100% WHEY PROTEIN SOURCE
PREMIUM PROTEIN, AMAZING TASTE, PURE RESULTS
Not only does GOLD ALLWHEY deliver all the protein you need, each scoop contains only 4 g of carbs and 130 calories per serving. That’s 70% less carbs and sugars vs regular whey protein powders! Get all the gains in lean mass without the added carbs. GOLD ALLWHEY: pure, premium, un-denatured whey protein.