This time of year is when you get to enjoy your favorite comfort foods like chili, stews, soups and apple crisp.
With all that oatmeal, it’s a primer for testosterone production and will add energy to your training.
- 1 large apple
- 1 scoop ISOFLEX Protein Powder (vanilla)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 packs of Stevia
- Small splash Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp No Calorie butter spray
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 tbsp egg whites
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and chop apple into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix ½ scoop ISOFLEX with 1 tsp. of cinnamon and 2 packs of Stevia and vanilla extract.
- Mix apples in protein powder mix.
- Put into a small mini-loaf tin (or whatever you want to bake it in) and drizzle the oil/butter over top. Bake with foil over top in the oven for 30 min. at 350° degrees.
- Mix oats with ½ scoop ISOFLEX, 2 packs of Stevia, cinnamon and egg whites. Should be a clumpy mixture
- After 30 minutes, take foil off apples and clump oat mixture on top and bake for another 10 minutes.
Nutritional Facts per Serving (entire loaf)
Protein: 34 g (136 cal)
Fat: 2 g (18 cal)
Carbs: 35 g (140 cal)