Here’s one of those breakfasts that taste so good you’ll swear you were cheating on your diet!
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 scoop ISOFLEX vanilla protein powder
- 1 Splenda packet
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 scoop ISOFLEX vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Tbsp crushed peanuts
- Blend the first 4 ingredients together with a blender or hand mixer.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat, and coat lightly with cooking spray
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the pan, swirling the pan to make sure the batter lightly coats the entire surface in a thin layer.
- After 30 seconds to 1 minute flip the crepe and let the other side cook for 15 seconds. You do not want to brown the crepe, but only ensure that it is cooked lightly on each side.
- Repeat this two more times with the remainder of the batter.
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter and honey. Drizzle a small amount down the center of each crepe.
- Slice the banana into thin slices and top each crepe with 1/3 of the banana.
- Fold up each crepe into a roll. Sprinkle the last 1/4 scoop ISOFLEX vanilla protein powder over each and sprinkle the crushed peanuts over top.
(For entire recipe portion. For a lighter portion or for a snack, split the recipe with someone or save half for later)
Protein: 46 g (184 cal)
Fat: 23 g (207 cal)
Carbohydrates: 49 g (196 cal)