Delicious and easy to make, these delites also make the ideal post-workout snack.
- 1 tbsp sugar-free banana pudding mix
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ to ¾ cup water
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 scoops Isoflex whey protein powder, peanut butter chocolate or banana creme supreme.
- Mix pudding mix and milk. Put in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Mix oats and water and cook in microwave for about 2.5-3 minutes.
- After oats and pudding are prepared, mix the two together
- Add the natural peanut butter and 2 scoops of Isoflex whey protein powder. Mix well.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper. Place in the fridge to set.