- 2 cups Quick Oats
- 1 cup HEXAPRO
- 4 g Stevia
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk (Regular milk can be used as well)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds
- 1/8 cup ground Walnuts
- 4 oz Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, other than chocolate and almond milk.
- Melt the chocolate using a double broiler, or in the microwave.
- Add the chocolate and almond milk to the mixture and combine, adding additional almond milk as required.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper (wax paper works too).
- Add the mixture to your baking dish and, using a spoon, mold it to the shape of the pan. Wet the spoon as required to keep it from sticking to the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours and then cut into 8 bars.
Recipe courtesy of: TheHungryBachelor.com