Do you lift and also love eating donuts? Try these healthy, high protein donuts without the high calories or fat of a typical donut! The most delicious part of this donut recipe is the icing, featuring our ISOFLEX Birthday Cake flavor; the icing is so delicious you can even eat it on its own without the donut!
Donut Batter :
- 1 Cup Unbleached Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Stevia (sweetener of choice)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsps Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop ISOFLEX Birthday Cake Protein
- 1 Serving of 0% fat-free greek yogurt
- 1 Tsp stevia
- Birthday Cake Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease donut pan with baking spray that has flour in it.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together
- Combine wet mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Fill donut pan with mixture, but make sure you don’t overfill.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes. Donuts should be golden brown and an inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- To get donuts out, tap on the back of the pan.
- Mix icing ingredients together except for the sprinkles.
- Glaze the donuts with the ISOFLEX Birthday Cake Icing and then sprinkle with birthday cake sprinkles.
Yields 12 Donuts.