Indulge yourself in this healthy, high Protein Carrot Cake Bars and push those sweet-treat cravings aside this Easter Weekend!
- 2 scoops of ISONATURAL Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 300 g Egg Whites
- 5 oz Grated Carrot
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg & Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 10 g Tsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (topping)
- 50 g Light Cream Cheese
- 50 g Fat-Free plain Greek Yogurt
- 30 g Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2-3 tbsp Calorie-Free Sweetener
- Place parchment paper in an 8×8 baking pan.
- Mix bar ingredients until well combined.
- Pour bar mixture into lined baking pan and cook at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, refrigerate until cool.
- Mix all frosting ingredients while bars cool.
- Frost cooled bars and sprinkle with unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Slice into 6 equal pieces and enjoy!
Yields 6 servings.