If you’re looking for a new dessert recipe, then give this ISONATURAL Chocolate Protein Muffins one a try, featuring our sugar-free, natural whey protein isolate. This healthy sweet treat is perfect to make for Father’s Day to satisfy dad’s sweet tooth!
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop ISONATURAL Chocolate protein powder
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine together to create a batter.
- Fill each muffin liner 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Sprinkle a few dark chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe created by #TeamALLMAX athlete @kikifitness_
ISONATURAL Protein – Natural Flavor and Sweetener
ALLMAX ISONATURAL™ Whey Protein Isolate is now available in our new patent pending SCOOP-LOCK™ system with ERGO-LID™ packaging!
- PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- NO SWEETENERS, FLAVORS OR DYES
- GLUTEN-FREE & SOY-FREE
*Zero sugar added, any sugars listed are naturally occurring. ISONATURAL contains 27 grams of pure whey protein in every scoop with all the native protein structures intact. ISONATURAL is fat free and is 99% lactose free! All-natural flavors and plant-based stevia to add a delicious hint of sweetness. Formulated with prebiotics that have been shown to improve intestinal microflora, ISONATURAL is the natural choice to suit your healthy lifestyle!