A whole lot of peanut butter chocolate and a lot more healthy than your traditional brownie or blondie!! These protein blondies taste amazing and taste even better when kept in the fridge for a day. Make your own batch using our ISONATURAL protein and some of that sweet potato you plan on having for Thanksgiving!
- 1 1/2 cups mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 scoop ISONATURAL Vanilla
- 1/8 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together mashed sweet potato, nut butter, protein powder, maple syrup, egg, and baking powder.
- Spoon into an 8×8 baking dish and even out the batter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove, let cool then cut into squares
- While cooling, heat the chocolate chips in the microwave 20 seconds at a time until melted.
- If needed, add in some coconut oil to keep smooth.
- Drizzle over each bar with a spoon.
ISONATURAL Protein – Natural Flavor and Sweetener
ALLMAX ISONATURAL™ Whey Protein Isolate is now available in our new patent pending SCOOP-LOCK™ system with ERGO-LID™ packaging!
- PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- NO SWEETENERS, FLAVORS OR DYES
- GLUTEN-FREE & SOY-FREE
*Zero sugar added, any sugars listed are naturally occurring. ISONATURAL contains 27 grams of pure whey protein in every scoop with all the native protein structures intact. ISONATURAL is fat free and is 99% lactose free! All-natural flavors and plant-based stevia to add a delicious hint of sweetness. Formulated with prebiotics that have been shown to improve intestinal microflora, ISONATURAL is the natural choice to suit your healthy lifestyle!