- 2 scoop ISONATURAL Chocolate
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites (or 4 whole eggs)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cashew or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or butter.
- Mix the protein powder, coconut flour, cacao powder, and salt in a small bowl until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, peanut butter, sweetener, pumpkin puree, and cashew milk until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 12-17 minutes until the top is firm but still soft.
- Allow to fully cool before cutting into pieces to enjoy.
ISONATURAL Protein – Natural Flavor and Sweetener
ALLMAX ISONATURAL™ Whey Protein Isolate is now available in our new patent pending SCOOP-LOCK™ system with ERGO-LID™ packaging!
- PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- NO SWEETENERS, FLAVORS OR DYES
- GLUTEN-FREE & SOY-FREE
*Zero sugar added, any sugars listed are naturally occurring. ISONATURAL contains 27 grams of pure whey protein in every scoop with all the native protein structures intact. ISONATURAL is fat free and is 99% lactose free! All-natural flavors and plant-based stevia to add a delicious hint of sweetness. Formulated with prebiotics that have been shown to improve intestinal microflora, ISONATURAL is the natural choice to suit your healthy lifestyle!