A new way of eating oats and getting in your morning protein! Try making this delicious ISONATURAL Protein Granola recipe to fulfill your appetite or snack on throughout the day!
- 3 scoops ISONATURAL Vanilla
- 100g oatmeal
- 30g chopped almonds
- 40g chopped walnuts
- 30g chopped brazil nuts
- 30g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 24g chia seeds
- 40g cranberries (50% less sugar)
- few pinches of salt
- pinch of stevia
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup calorie-free syrup
- First, mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Then in a separate bowl mix the melted butter and syrup and then combine with the dry ingredients.
- Lay it on a big tray with parchment paper on top (spread the mixture out as evenly as possible) and bake in the over for 350 degrees F for around 10 minutes. Keep an eye on it, because it will burn quickly after 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven once its slightly baked and let the granola cool and then crumb into smaller pieces.
- Finally, divide the granola into half a cup of servings.
Recipe made by @lalalaner_
ISONATURAL Protein – Natural Flavor and Sweetener
ALLMAX ISONATURAL™ Whey Protein Isolate is now available in our new patent pending SCOOP-LOCK™ system with ERGO-LID™ packaging!
- 27 g of Protein with 0 g Fat with Zero Sugar added*
- Truly Superior Protein Technology
- Naturally Flavored, Zero Artificial Dyes or Coloring
- Gluten-free and 99% Lactose-Free!
- Formulated with Prebiotics to Improve Intestinal Microflora
*Zero sugar added, any sugars listed are naturally occurring.
ISONATURAL contains 27 grams of pure whey protein in every scoop with all the native protein structures intact. ISONATURAL is fat free and is 99% lactose free!
All-natural flavors and plant-based stevia to add a delicious hint of sweetness. Formulated with prebiotics that have been shown to improve intestinal microflora, ISONATURAL is the natural choice to suit your healthy lifestyle!