To celebrate our new ISOFLEX banana crème flavor, ALLMAX Athlete Cathy Norris put together this yummy muffin recipe.
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 scoops Allmax banana crème or vanilla Isoflex protein powder
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute (optional)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- In one bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine the bananas, sugar substitute, egg and applesauce. Slowly stir into dry ingredients.
- Spray muffin baking tin with Pam or use muffins cups. Spoon in batter until 3/4 full.
- Topping: Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir in applesauce. Spread over muffins.
- Bake at 375⁰F for approximately 20 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the center of the muffin to ensure it is baked thoroughly. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Makes 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts per Muffin
- Calories: 75
- Total Fat: .5 g
- Total Carbs: 16.1 g
- Protein: 7 g