There is nothing like an ice cold popsicle on a scorching summer day!
Take advantage of the fresh fruits the summer season has to offer, such as blackberries and raspberries. Both are high in antioxidants and vitamin C, and are perfect for making something tasty to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 pint blackberries or raspberries (or a combo of both)
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 scoops ISOFLEX Vanilla Protein Powder
Equipment: Popsicle mold
- Put berries in a food processor until smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp lemon juice and set aside.
- Stir yogurt, lemon juice, and protein powder together.
- Layer yogurt and berry mixtures in popsicle mold until each mold is filled.
- Place popsicles in the freezer for 25 minutes. Add wooden sticks then place back in the freezer over night.
Nutritional Information (Recipe should make 12 popsicles depending on the size of your mould)
Fat 0.67 g
Protein 6.8 g
Carbohydrates 14.6 g
Protein Popsicles are simple to make; all you need is yogurt, protein powder, and water. A basic recipe would require two scoops of ALLMAX protein powder per six ounces of fat-free yogurt, with a quarter cup of water – this would create three popsicles, each with 107 calories, 0g fat, 8g carbohydrates, and 19g protein.
All you need to do is mix the ingredients in a blender and pour into popsicle molds, freeze and enjoy!
Here are some other ideas to get you going:
CHOCOLATE CHERRY– 2 scoops Chocolate ISOFLEX and Cherry Yogurt
VERY BERRY– 2 scoops Strawberry ISOFLEX and Blueberry Yogurt
RASPBERRY TRUFFLE– 2 scoops Peanut Butter Chocolate ISOFLEX and Raspberry Yogurt