Epic Hybrid Training Program for Massive Strength
Throughout time individuals have continually struggled with deciphering which lifting techniques and philosophies truly produce the best results.
Brute force with maximum weight is the go-to strategy for adding slabs of lean muscle on a beginner’s frame, while more seasoned veterans will add in dropsets and supersets to stimulate hypertrophy and work on lagging body parts. Meanwhile, swarms of men and women alike gravitate to ye olde treadmill, or elliptical, for hours of punishing cardio in a quest to shed unwanted fat stores.
Variety is the spice of life.
If you’ve hit a plateau, or feel like you’re the prisoner of a single training regimen, here’s something a little different to try.
Hybrid Training combines various training principles to develop the body as a whole, rather than focusing on a single style of training.
Hybrid Power & Hypertrophy Workout Plan
This new hybrid training plan will focus on both power and hypertrophy training. This plan is meant for individuals seeking to gain strength, while sculpting their physique along the way.
This is a 6 week plan – ratchet up the intensity and you’re sure to experience results like never before. On power days use heavier weight with lower reps, on hypertrophy days, use moderate to heavy weight with higher rep ranges.
Why: This 3-stage adipose-incinerator will increase metabolism and enhance thermogenesis to help create the perfect internal environment for maximum fat loss.
How: Take 1-2 capsules upon awakening.
Why: Contains ingredients that will help maintain energy, focus and concentration throughout the day, even when on a hypo-caloric diet.
How: Drink one serving in between meals whenever energy is beginning to wane, or appetite needs to be suppressed.
Why: To further augment the fat burning process by transporting long chain fats into cells where they can be utilized as energy, rather than used for storage.
How: Take one tablespoon upon awakeing and again 30-60 minutes before training or cardio.
Why: To provide the highest quality protein available for building/maintaining lean muscle while working to rid yourself of body fat.
How: Mix 1-2 scoops in water with meal 1 and your post weight workout meal. ISOFLEX will serve as your sole protein source at these meals.
Why: To assist with recovery, repair and recuperation after each intense resistance training workout. This is essential for making sure the body remains maximally efficient at maintaining muscle mass while in a low-calorie dieting phase.
How: Add one scoop to water and drink immediately after training. On non-workout days ingest first thing in the morning.
Day 1 – Upper Body Power
- Barbell Bent Over Rows – 4 Sets of 4-8 reps
- Flat Bench Press – 2 Sets of 4-6 reps
- Incline Bench Press – 2 Sets of 4-6 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 4 Sets of 4-6 reps
- Barbell Skull Crushers – 4 Sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Curls – “Run the Rack” – 7 Sets of 7 reps – 15 seconds rest between sets, start with a very low weight (so low it’s very light) then work your way up to your max weight and then back down again. For example: 7 x 15lbs, 7 x 20lbs, 7 x 25lbs, 7 x 30lbs (max weight), 7 x 25lbs, 7 x 20lbs, 7 x 15lbs
Day 2 – Lower Body Power
- Barbell Squats – 5 Sets of 4-8 reps
- Barbell Stiff Leg Dead Lifts – 4 Sets of 4-8 reps
- Dumbbell Walking Lunges – 4 Sets of 8-12 reps
- Seated Calf Raises – 4 Sets of 8-12 reps
Day 3 – Cardio & Core
- 25 minutes High Intensity Interval Training on Treadmill or Bike
- Decline Bench Crunches – 4 Sets of 15-20 reps
- Decline Bench Leg Lifts – 4 Sets of 15-20 reps
- Decline Bench Roman Twists – 4 Sets of 15-20 reps
Day 4 – Back & Chest Hypertrophy
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns – 4 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Seated Cable Rows – 4 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Bent Over Dumbbell Rows – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Back Hyper Extensions – 4 Sets of 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press – 4 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Machine Chest Press – 4 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes – 3 Sets of 12-15 reps
Day 5 – Legs Hypertrophy
- Leg Press – 4 Sets of 15-20 reps
- Leg Extensions – 4 Sets of 12-15 reps
- Lying Leg Curls – 4 Sets of 12-15 reps
- Barbell Walking Lunges – 3 Sets of 15-20 reps
- Standing Calf Raises – 4 Sets of 15-20 reps
Day 6 – Shoulders & Arms Hypertrophy
- Smith Machine Shoulder Press – 4 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Later Raises – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Upright Barbell Rows – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs – 3 Sets of 15-20 reps
- Cable Curls – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Preacher Curls – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Hammer Curls – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable Pressdowns – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Overhead Extensions – 3 Sets of 10-12 reps
- Body Weight Tricep Dips – 3 Sets of 15-20 reps