Power Production and Growth Hormone Release
Alpha-GPC has been shown to improve power output by 14% relative to a placebo when taken 45 minutes before activity and can also lead to exercise-induced growth hormone spikes, both critically important to training success and when seeking to fully flesh-out the physique.1, 4, 9
Improved Neurotransmitter Functioning
Alpha-GPC has also been shown to increase Dopaminergic, Serotonergic and GABAergic neurotransmission. Dopamine and Serotonin both enhance motivation, attention, mental focus and wellbeing while GABA improves mental clarity and mood, enhances growth hormone release and can also lead to performance benefits such as increased explosiveness and improved mobility.5, 6, 7, 8
Alpha-GPC is fast-acting and highly bioavailable when taken orally. Once ingested, it’s rapidly metabolized into a combination of choline and a byproduct called glycerophosphate. Together these performance compounds instantly increase alertness and clarity of thought.
…INSTANTLY INCREASE ALERTNESS AND CLARITY OF THOUGHT.
Alpha-GPC’s neuroprotective benefits and cognition-enhancing effects will also begin to take place immediately. The first thing you’ll experience is increased signal transmission between brain cells. You’ll think and respond faster. Your focus will improve instantly and you’ll be ready to train with a new level of determination and drive.
A precursor to the powerfully energizing neurotransmitter acetylcholine, choline improves memory formation, recall and a host of additional cognitive functions such as learning ability, concentration and mental focus. Each of these functions is integral to productive workouts. However, it’s enhanced focus and attention that’ll prime you for the best workouts of your life.
Important pre-workout stimulants like caffeine have been shown to deplete choline levels in the brain. It’s therefore important that hard-training athletes are neuronally charged with a hefty dose of Alpha-GPC-derived choline prior to beginning their workouts or engaging in competition. Most important however is the beneficial interaction of choline and caffeine. By combining these two ingredients a synergistic effect whereby neuronal acetylcholine concentrations are greatly increased will ensure that sufficiently high intensity levels are consistent across the entire workout.3
Long Term Benefits
Alpha-GPC is no quick fix. Its benefits are both immediate and long-lasting. While some stimulants rapidly respond to supercharge the neurons, Alpha-GPC works at the cellular level to permanently optimize mental focus while also providing a powerful stimulatory effect. With Alpha-GPC, zeroing in on a succession of lifts with laser-like focus and completing each with energy to spare will have you growing faster than ever.
A lack of motivation should never again be to blame for poor workouts. The improved strength gains and acute growth hormone spiking that occur with Alpha-GPC will also increase your results beyond those experienced with lesser pre-workout compounds. But only the purest and most highly bioavailable form of Alpha-GPC will give you benefits like superior mental focus. With IMPACT IGNITER you’re getting the most effective form of Alpha-GPC available today.
- Ceda, G. P., et al. alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responses to GHRH of young and elderly subjects. Horm Metab Res. 1992 Mar;24(3):119-21.
- Examine.com. Alpha-GPC. [Online] https://examine.com/supplements/alpha-gpc/ Retrieved on 1.10.17
- Gupta, B.S., et al. Caffeine and Behavior: Current Views & Research Trends: Current Views and Research Trends, CRC Press, May 20, 1999- Medical – 312 pages
- Kawamura, T., et al. Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults. Nutrition. 2012 Nov-Dec;28 (11-12):1122-6.
- Powers, M. E., et al. Growth hormone isoform responses to GABA ingestion at rest and after exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. (2008) Jan;40(1):104-10.
- Trabucchi, M., et al. Changes in the interaction between CNS cholinergic and dopaminergic neurons induced by L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, a cholinomimetic drug. Farmaco Sci. 1986 Apr;41(4):325-34.
- Tayebati S. K., et al. Modulation of monoaminergic transporters by choline-containing phospholipids in rat brain. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets. (2013)
- The Gain Trust. Gamma amino butyric-acid-gaba [Online] http://www.thegaintrust.com/gammaaminobutyric-acid-gaba/ Retrieved on 2.10.17
- Ziegenfuss, T. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition20085