No Products in the Cart
APPROXIMATELY 95% OF THE BODY’S CREATINE ENDS UP BEING STORED IN SKELETAL MUSCLESand the remaining 5% is found in the brain, heart and testes. Once it’s used, Creatine is converted to a waste product called creatinine and excreted in urine.
FOODS SUCH AS RED MEAT AND LEAN CUTS OF PORK CAN GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL 2-3 GRAMS OF CREATINE IN ONE SERVING.Foods such as red meat and lean cuts of pork can give you additional 2-3 grams of Creatine in one serving. On top of that, choosing to supplement with a good Creatine product like ALLMAX Creatine Monohydrate can take your Creatine concentration levels up as high as you want.
ATHLETES WHO PUT THEIR TIME IN THE GYM AS WELL AS ON THE FIELD OR IN THE ARENAThose just starting out probably don’t need it right away, as I see some real benefit to training using food as your only source of energy in the beginning phases, but once you have established a solid foundation by all means give Creatine a try to see how you respond. Like I’ve already stated, there is no need to be concerned about its safety, so why not?
INGESTING CREATINE BETWEEN 10 GRAMS/DAY TO 20 GRAMS/DAY FOR THE INITIAL 5-7 DAYS OF USE.This has shown to significantly increase the amount of Creatine that skeletal muscle is able to maintain and hold on to. Once the loading phase is done, a maintenance schedule of about 5 grams/day should be followed to keep Creatine concentration levels high within the muscle.
THE RATIONALE BEHIND THIS IS THAT THE BODY NATURALLY MAINTAINS A STATE OF HOMEOSTASIS,The rationale behind this is that the body naturally maintains a state of homeostasis, thus when additional Creatine is added the rate at which the body takes up and stores Creatine declines over time. This is why the greatest gains are typically made at the early part of the loading phase. Using the 2 week washout period allows the body to return to a baseline state where increased gains can be made during the subsequent load and maintain phase.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Article Summary The Fall and Winter months are often associated with an increase in illness...
Article Summary Creatine and BCAAs have both been recommended to athletes as pre-workout supplements. What...
Article Summary There is no one-size-fits-all solution to muscle growth and size gains. Post-workout muscle...