- Consisting of 4 sets of exercises for both biceps and shoulders, this workout will max out your muscles!
- A proper warmup is important to get your blood flowing and warm up your joints.
- Choose a weight you can barely reach 15 reps with to maximize your bicep and shoulder mass potential.
- Before and after you fatigue your biceps and shoulders, make sure you fuel with top-quality supplements for optimal performance and recovery.
- BONUS: Best Chest and Back Workout With Supersets
Impact Igniter Xtreme: Pre Workout SupplementAdd to Cart
Biceps And Shoulders Workout for MassThe Biceps Shoulders Workout for mass consists of 4 sets of each bicep and shoulder exercise, including the warm up. Starting with a lighter weight to begin, warming up the bicep and shoulder joints and initiating blood flow to the muscle. This shoulder and bicep workout is extremely effective in helping you get bigger biceps. To completely fatigue the shoulder and biceps brachii muscle group, warm up sets are followed by 4 sets of 2 main exercises and 3 supersets with MAXED OUT weights! Weight Selection: Choose a weight you can just barely reach 15 reps with. If you hit failure before 15, move down in weight by 5 lb increments. If you aren’t failing in 15, increase reps to 20 or weight. Just like every other weight training exercise, remember to place your feet shoulder width apart and make sure to start off any shoulder presses at shoulder height.
The Biceps and Shoulders Workout
Exercise #1 – Warm Up (Select lighter weights)
- Lateral Raises superset with Bicep Curls (1 Warm Up Set for 15 Reps)
- 2 to 3 Minutes rest and move to Exercise #2
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press (4 Sets for 15 Reps each)
- 2 to 3 Minutes rest and move to Exercise #3
- Remember, if you start to fail before 15 Reps, decrease the weight in 5 lb increments
- Reverse Incline Curls (4 Sets for 15 Reps each)
- 2 to 3 Minutes rest and then move to the first superset
- Upright Cable Row superset with Cable Curl (1 Superset – 15 Reps of the 2 Exercises back-to-back)
- 2 to 3 Minutes rest and move to superset #2
- Front Delt Raises superset with Hammer Curl (1 Superset – 15 Reps of the 2 Exercises back-to-back)
- 2 to 3 Minutes rest and move to superset #3
- Lateral Raise superset with Push Ups (1 Superset – 15 Reps of the 2 Exercises back-to-back)
- Pre-Workout – 1 scoop IMPACT Pump(Drink before your workout)
- Intra-Workout – 1 scoop AMINOCORE(Drink during your workout)
- Post-Workout – 1 scoop CVOL followed by 1 scoop Isoflex(Drink CVOL after your workout and then take Isoflex about 20 to 30 minutes after CVOL)
- Meal Replacement – 1 scoop Allmax Meal Prep
WARNING:This workout is not for the faint of heart – be sure you are an intermediate to advanced weight trainer and have ample rest to recover from this extreme amount of training.
BEST CHEST & BACK WORKOUT WITH SUPERSETS4 Push-Pull Supersets to Grow Your Chest & Back This workout is a series of 4 supersets, each superset has 2 – 3 exercises. Between each superset take 1min to 1.5min to rest. There is no resting between each exercise within a superset, it’s meant to be performed back to back. To completely fatigue the muscle it is suggested to perform three sets of the full routine with the following rep range(s):
- Superset #1 – 15 reps +
- Superset #2 – 15 reps +
- Superset #3- 15 reps +
- Superset #4 – 15 reps +
The Workout Plan:
Superset #1Flat Bench Dumbbell Press SS with Bent Over Dumbbell Row
Superset #2High Incline Dumbbell Press SS with Barbell Row
Superset #3Single Arm Hammer Strength Press SS with One Arm Lat Pulldowns
Superset #4Cable Crossovers SS with Push-ups & Pull-ups
- Pre-Workout – 1 scoop IMPACT IGNITER
- Intra-Workout – 1 scoop AMINOCORE + 1 scoop CARBION
- Post-Workout – 1 scoop CVOL followed by 1 scoop Isoflex